T-80 6-Cycle Express 80 lb 6-Cycle On-premise dryer - Reversing Option
- Dry Weight Capacity80 pounds (36.3 kg)
- Cabinet Height75 3/4 inches (192.4 cm)
- Cabinet Width38 1/2 inches (97.8 cm)
- Cabinet Depth51 3/4 inches (131.4 cm)
Perforated tumblers, balanced radial airflow, and the right amount of air recirculation provide maximum efficiency.
The anti-wrinkle feature offers an intermittent tumble to keep laundry wrinkle free.
With heavy-duty bearings in a cast iron bearing housing and a fully welded and painted cabinet, Dexter dryers are built to last.
Using proven washer-style technology, welded steel spider assemblies support the tumbler from the rear and eliminate the need for front support rollers.
Our industry leading 5-year warranty covers the trunnion, bearings, and bearing housing.
A 3-year parts warranty covers the rest.
We stand behind every machine you invest in with lifetime technical support.
The reversible door option on all on-premise single dryers allows for a more ergonomic set up when needed.
The 6-cycle control is a simple control with five preset cycles and one temporary cycle to fit your laundry needs.
Vertical exhaust and venting come standard on every dryer for easy installation.
The exhaust cleanouts are easy to reach and allow for regular maintenance.
The hinged lower service door makes cleaning the lint screen quick and easy.
Available with stainless steel or galvanized tumblers and white or stainless steel panels.
This model is available with O-Series or 6-cycle controls.
This model is available with a reversing tumbler option.
Dexter single dryers are available in 30lb, 50lb, 80lb, and 120lb capacities.
Due to continuous product improvements specifications are subject to change, please consult the installation manual for the most accurate information.
*Agency approvals may vary depending on the machine configuration, consult Dexter Laundry or your Dexter Authorized Distributor for details.
Product Manuals & Resources
- T-80 On-Premise Specification Sheet
- OPL T-30, T-50, & T-80 Operators Manual
- OPL T-80 & T-120 Operators Manual - Reversing Model
- OPL T-30, T-50, & T-80 Operators Manual - CE Models
- OPL T-30, T-50, & T-80 Operators Manual - Electric Models
- T80-OPL Preventative Maintenance
- Non-reversing Programming Instructions
- Reversing Programming Instructions
- Mounting Dimensions
- T-80 OPL Dryer Troubleshooting, Fault Codes, Schematics