Dexter Washers in Category Preventative Maintenance
Make sure all machine power is disconnected before making checks inside the machine.
- Check that the door remains securely locked during the entire cycle.
- Clean the cabinet top around soap dispenser.
- Clean the soap dispenser and lid and check that all dispenser mounting screws are in place and tight.
- Check the drain for leaking and proper draining.
- Check the water connections for leaks.
- Check door seal for foreign material.
- Leave the loading door open to aerate the washer when not in use.
- Check the drive belt for wear and proper tension.
- Clean lint and other foreign material from around drive motor.
- Remove water inlet hose filter screens and clean or replace as necessary .
- Check all electrical components for moisture and wipe away any foreign debris.
- Clean and remove lint and foreign debris from outside cover of VFD with a dry clean rag or dry brush.
- Inspect all wire connections, especially at relays, terminal connections and circuit boards for tightness.
- Inspect and check tightness of mounting bolts that mount washer frames to floor. After any service, be sure to reinstall all panels and safety screens before reconnecting power.