T-80 O-Series Express 80 lb O-Series On-premise dryer
- Dry Weight Capacity80 pounds (36.3 kg)
- Cabinet Height75 3/4 inches (192.4 cm)
- Cabinet Width38 1/2 inches (97.8 cm)
- Cabinet Depth51 3/4 inches (131.4 cm)
Dexter O-Series models give you Total Control over your laundry.
With a large display, streamlined interface, and multi-lingual capabilities O-Series Controls are easy to use.
They offer ultimate cycle flexibility and easy programming with DexterLive.
The management tools allow you to monitor efficiency giving you more time to focus on your business.
MOISTURE DETECTION SYSTEM
O-Series dryers offer Moisture Detection with wireless sensing technology which reduces dry time; saving energy and prolonging the life of your linens.
FIRE RESPONSE SYSTEM
O-Series dryers offer the Dexter Fire Response System. If an unexpected rise in temperature occurs the machine will take action to protect your facility.
With heavy-duty bearings in a cast iron bearing housing and a fully welded and painted cabinet, Dexter dryers are built to last.
Using proven washer-style technology, welded steel spider assemblies support the tumbler from the rear and eliminate the need for front support rollers.
Our industry leading 5-year warranty covers the trunnion, bearings, and bearing housing.
A 3-year parts warranty covers the rest.
We stand behind every machine you invest in with lifetime technical support.
A reversing tumbler feature helps to reduce roping in large loads which in turn significantly decreases dry time.
O-Series controls give you the precision you need to get your laundry done right while still being simple to use. Easy programming is available with DexterLive.com.
The reversible door option on all on-premise single dryers allows for a more ergonomic set up when needed.
This model is available with O-Series or 6-cycle controls.
Available with stainless or galvanized tumblers and white or stainless panels.
Water-equipped Fire Response System models are available.
Due to continuous product improvements specifications are subject to change, please consult the installation manual for the most accurate information.
*Agency approvals may vary depending on the machine configuration, consult Dexter Laundry or your Dexter Authorized Distributor for details.
Product Manuals & Resources
- T-80 O-Series On-Premise Specification Sheet
- O-Series Dryer Owners/Installation Manual
- O-Series Dryer Dexterlive Programming
- O-Series Dryer Manual Programming
- O-Series Dryer Troubleshooting Guide
- O-Series T80 208-240VAC Reversing Dryer Schematics
- O-Series T80 120VAC Reversing Dryer Schematics
- O-Series T80 Non-Reversing Dryer Schematic
- T-80 O-Series CAD Template
- T-80 O-Series Machine Drawings